We'll put you safely on the ground.
The only thing more important than a smooth flight is a smooth landing. Your safety is our mission.
It's the motto of the AA-MRO Landing Gear and Components shop. That's because the most experienced engineers and technicians stand behind every project we take on. Our full-service facility is able to provide landing gear overhauls, hydraulic and electrical component repair, plating, machining and blending for a variety of aircraft landing gear — everything from the EMBRAER ERJ-145 to Boeing 777 sizes.
What's more, an extensive availability of spare gears makes our exchange program another strong AA-MRO offering.
Best of all, AA-MRO offers unrivaled industry expertise. Our Landing Gear Repair Facility mechanics average fifteen years on the job — while almost one-quarter offer over two decades of experience.
FAA Part 121
Offering overhaul services for multiple model types, including:
- MD80 / MD90 (all weights)
- 737 Next Gen
- ERJ-135 / 145
- 767-200 and 767-300 (all weights)
- Full In-house Plating and Coating
- Machining and Blending of All Size Components
- Overhaul and Repair of Hydraulics
- Overhaul and Repair of Wiring Harness and Electrical Components
- Heat Treat and Shot Peen Capabilities
- Competitive Turn Times
- AOG Support
- Complete Manufacturing and Machine Shop Capabilities
- Complete Bushing Manufacturing
- Piece Part Repair
- Spare Ship Sets Available for Lease
AA-MRO's machine shop contains a Horizontal Mill (G&L) X=326” Y=77” Z=47” W=46”, a Gap Grinder with a 6' swing, two jig grinders, three large I.D. grinders (one with a 6' swing), a Planetary Grinder, an Engine Lathe with a 6' swing, and four other large mills. We can also bore, face and grind most every part on any landing gear.
Landing Gear Facilities
AA-MRO operates from world-class facilities with AOG support, complete manufacturing and machine shop capabilities and piece-part repair services for your landing gear.
With unmatched experience in years of landing gear overhaul and repair, AA-MRO can land savings for your company:
- Turn times that support reduced spare ownership
- In-house manufacture of repair bushings
- A wide-ranging selection of spare landing gear
- Extensive repair development through our in-house engineering department
- Close link to American Airlines's vast engineering expertise on operational matters